As part of our ongoing partnership with CA Broadcom we are pleased to announce that Clarity PPM 15.8 is now available for On-Premise and SaaS customers.
This release continues to build on the value we believe Clarity PPM can add for our customers, some of the enhancements we are most excited about are highlighted below;
- Powerful new capabilities to enhance Programs and other hierarchy management, including aggregation & calculation metrics to roll up items to meet business needs, card configuration by Investment type, additional card color options, and the ability to export the complete hierarchy in PDF format. (BETA) *
- Powerful governance controls with the introduction of field level security (for Projects & Ideas), eliminating the need to manage secure sub-pages while providing a robust data security framework.
- Support for enterprise configuration by providing administrators with the added capability to define default saved views (e.g., lists, filters, flyouts) and simplify end user configuration.
- The reintroduction of powerful financial configurability for Project Cost Plans and Projects, Ideas and Custom Investment Budgets with export to .CSV, group by, saved views, etc…
- Extended Demand Management with the ability to manage Idea Staff within a highly configurable grid with export to .CSV, group by, saved views, etc…
- The ability for managers to filter for open timesheets across multiple (active) time periods and prepare “missing time” reports directly from the configurable Timesheet grid and drive further adoption by adding Resource OBS and Employment Type filters.
- Various items in response to customer demand including process enabling of Roadmaps and Custom Investments, infinite scroll within an OBS for importing roadmap items, ability to drill from a board view directly to investment details & return, including the requested manager & calculated risk attributes in the Clarity DWH.
* This is a beta feature and may contain bugs, errors and/or other problems. This feature is provided “AS IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES.” CA does not guarantee the availability of this beta feature, and any outages or downtime of the beta feature will not count towards service credits pursuant to CA’s service level agreement. There is no guarantee, representation or obligation that the beta feature will ever be made generally available in future releases of the product.
If you are an On-Premise customer, you can download your copy of Clarity Release 15.8 online at CA Support where you can also utilize CA’s case management system. To install your product, follow the installation procedures for your product at Tech Docs.
If you are a SaaS customer, your environment will be automatically upgraded to the new release at a scheduled time following the 15.8 GA release date. Customers can expect a follow up communication with additional details related to automatic upgrades. If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact CA Support.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, Ignite Technology as a Tier 1 Broadcom partner would be happy to help. Please contact email@example.com for more information. To connect, learn, and share with other customers, join and participate in the Clarity CA Community page.