Clarity PPM v15.6.1 – List, Board and Grid views reach their full potential
As part of our ongoing partnership with CA Technologies, A Broadcom Company we are pleased to announce that Clarity PPM 15.6.1 is now available for On-Premise and SaaS customers.
This release continues to build on the value we believe the New UX can add for our customers, some of the enhancements we are most excited about are highlighted below;
- PROJECT LIST VIEW: Re-introduction of the Project List gird layout to provide the detail which complements the more visual Project Tiles view.
- IMPROVED “TASK BOARD VIEW”: Users who choose to use the “Board” layouts to manage tasks will see productivity enhancements to include numeric/money data, ability to select colours and the ability to display 4 additional fields and 3 numeric metrics on each card.
- ALLOCATIONS & ASSIGNMENTS: As a project manager or scrum master, you can now manage task assignments and monitor estimate-to-complete (ETC) values for your team members directly inside a project. Project Allocations sees improvements too, with a time scaled view to provide allocation levelling and support for mixed bookings.
- PROJECT STATUS REPORT ENHANCEMENTS: Improvement of Status Reporting in the New UX to include custom attributes and using a “Include in Reporting” check box you can include Tasks, Risks, Issues and changes in your Status Report view.
- USER EXPERIENCE PRODUCTIVITY EHANCEMENTS:This release continues to provides more consistent behaviour throughout the tool; adding the ability to configure detail “flyouts”, expanded support for TSV attributes, copy tasks from template and alignments in behaviour of attributes and layouts.
- IDEATION / DEMAND MGT: Expansion of the Ideas functionality to include Blueprints, configurable details panels and inclusion in the Organisation Breakdown Structures.
- EXPORT TO CSV FOR NEW UX GRID VIEWS:Export of gird views to a comma-separated values (CSV) file now supports up to 250,000 rows (runs background job to export).
To find out how Ignite are helping existing customers migrate their functionality and users to the New UX, upgrade to 15.6.1 or to arrange a demonstration of the latest changes and how to get the most out of them please contact email@example.com
Full release notes are available here: https://docops.ca.com/ca-ppm-saas/15-6-1/en/release-information/clarity-ppm-15-6-1-release-notes