Helping you transition smoothly to Google Cloud Platform
Get your free Clarity PPM health check to help you transition as smoothly as possible to Google Cloud Platform
Book a Health Check
Helping you with your Clarity PPM SaaS Migration
You will already be aware of Broadcom’s planned migration of Clarity PPM SaaS customers onto the Google Cloud Platform data centre. Whilst the technical migration will be handled by Broadcom this is still a massive initiative that requires a lot of planning and support, before, during and after migration.
As a Broadcom Tier 1 Partner, we’re working closely with all of our Clarity PPM SaaS clients to ensure the smoothest transition possible to Google Cloud Platform (GCP). And we can help you to do the same.
To get you ready for the transition we are offering a free one-day Health Check service. Customers are being asked to play an active role in the migration, providing system documentation, testing resource and feedback based on tight migration timelines - this means being as prepared as you can be and planning for any impact on your team and business users.
What is the Clarity PPM SaaS Migration Health Check?
- The Health Check provides a review of your existing PPM usage, configurations and customisations, analysing areas that may cause problems and identifying quick wins.
- At the end of the review, we will provide you with a full report of our findings, with actionable insights and best practice recommendations for future enhancements based on the latest product roadmap.
- This document will also arm you with an up to date starting point for the pre-requisite list of configurations and customisations for testing, which Broadcom require as part of the migration process.
Why book a Health Check?
- The Health Check is a proactive step to prepare for, and minimise potential issues and delays relating to the GCP migration, reducing the impact on you and your users.
- It will provide you with an overall view of system usage against best practice and the latest product roadmap capabilities, highlighting if you have unlocked the true potential of features such as the new UX and strategic road-mapping.
- The Health Check output forms part of the reference documentation you will be asked to provide and maintain throughout the migration process.
- It’s free. And it also gives you a good understanding of our Clarity PPM expertise and how we work as ‘trusted advisor’ to many other businesses.
What happens after the Health Check?
We’d love to work with you after the Health Check to build a longer-term relationship and help you drive maximum value from your PPM investment. There is of course no obligation, but if this is of interest then we would start by addressing the findings of the report and implement any changes. We could do this as part of a managed project or by providing consulting & support for your internal teams preparing for the GCP migration.
Beyond the migration to Google Cloud Platform we can provide consulting and support around the product roadmap, user adoption and maximising the business value Clarity PPM is providing your organisation.
Where-ever you need support, we can help. We’d be delighted to discuss your requirements with you.
Why choose Ignite Technology?
- As a Tier 1 Broadcom Partner we’re fully aligned with the Google Cloud Platform migration programme and Broadcom’s overall strategy for Clarity PPM.
- With more than 15 years of experience implementing and supporting Clarity PPM, we’ve proven experience in helping customers of all sizes to deploy, configure, and optimise their implementations.
- We will always take a holistic view to solution design – aiming to build a long-lasting, strategic relationship rather than focusing on individual requirements or issues.
- We pride ourselves on employing the best solution architects and consultants in the industry, who can be deployed on-site locally or operate remotely.