Clarity PPM v15.7.1 – Custom Investment Enhancements and the introduction of new Hierarchy Functionality
As part of our ongoing partnership with CA Broadcom we are pleased to announce that Clarity PPM 15.7.1 is now available for On-Premise and SaaS customers.
This release continues to build on the value we believe the New UX can add for our customers, some of the enhancements we are most excited about are highlighted below;
- Custom Investment Enhancements: The Custom Investment functionality has been enhanced to include the Staff, Tasks & Assignments Modules as well as incorporating OBS based access and Financial Planning (Cost Plan / Actuals).
- Introducing Hierarchies (BETA): You can now use Hierarchies in Clarity PPM to create one or more hierarchies and define the relationship between various investments. Each hierarchy includes a tree with multiple cards. You can establish a parent-child relationship between cards to help your stakeholders understand the dynamics of your products. Your stakeholders can use the Hierarchies (beta) page to view all the hierarchies in your organization. In this release, you can add investments (ideas, projects, and custom investments) as cards to a hierarchy.
- Timesheet Enhancements: Timesheeting has been enhanced to include a new grid view for Timesheets to allow a multi period view per user/project etc. Other enhancements include additional fields being available on the Timesheet view, the ability to post timesheets regionally and the ability to show/hide the time and effort gauges.
- Introducing Menu Links: In this release, the ability to access internal and external applications from the main menu in Clarity New User Experience is enabled. This is very similar to the links provided in the context of a Custom Investment. However, Link channels from the main menu provide you with the ability to access internal and external applications completely outside of a specific project or custom investment.
- Demand Management - Ideas Enhancements: You can now view the actual costs posted during the fiscal period for Ideas. This will help you to compare Planned to Actuals for an Idea.
- Generic Enhancements: This release contains multiple exciting enhancements throughout the product some of which are; Ability to create basic charts from data in a PPM grid view, improved scrolling of lookup lists and improvements to the MSP integration.
To find out how Ignite are helping existing customers migrate their functionality and users to the New UX, upgrade to 15.7.1 or to arrange a demonstration of the latest changes and how to get the most out of them please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Full release notes are available here: